Robert Afshar is an early and ongoing pioneer in the internet marketing and online lead generation industry.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts from University of California, Berkeley and a Juris Doctor from University of San Francisco’s School of Law, Robert Afshar went on to practice corporate law. Shortly after his tenure as an attorney, Mr. Afshar founded and presided over Legal Resource – a popular source for online “How To” legal information. Robert also authored 5 books aimed at teaching consumers how to handle routine legal matters without incurring attorneys’ fees.
In 1998, Robert founded LeadClick Media Inc., a leading online lead generation and internet marketing company that provides customers to the automotive, real-estate, and financial services markets. In 2003, Mr. Afshar launched eAdvertising.com which quickly became one of the leading affiliate marketing networks in the country reaching over 85 million consumers.
In 2005, Mr. Afshar procured a $200 million valuation for LeadClick Media and sold a 75% stake of the company to First Advantage Corporation (symbol: FADV) for $150 million. Mr. Afshar sold the remaining 25% stake in LeadClick in 2009 to First American Corp (symbol: FAF).
Additionally, In 2002 Mr. Afshar co-founded and serves on the Board of Directors of FBM Software, a leading maker of Internet Security and Anti-Spyware applications located in Las Vegas and the Philippines. In 2004, Mr. Afshar founded RAA Capital Inc., a Las Vegas based hedge fund (fund of funds).
Henry Wu is a financial specialist and investment-focused entrepreneur. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Oberlin College, where he majored in Economics and minored in Environmental Studies.
After launching a successful financial advising business at Morgan Stanley, Henry started his own financial advisory firm and now serves select high net worth individuals.
John earned Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts Degrees from Corpus Christi College, Oxford University. Thereafter, he received a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University.
John practiced corporate and securities and mergers and acquisitions law with major San Francisco law firms. He also served as Vice President, General Counsel of publicly traded The Lamaur Corporation. He has worked with and advised successful start-up and venture backed companies. While in private law practice, he was chosen as a Northern California Superlawyer. Mr. Anzur serves as an independent advisor to RAA Ventures.
A leading mobility solutions company.
Competitive intelligence startup for display advertising.
A targeted email marketing provider for large corporations and SMBs.
A leading natural gas pipeline company specializing in gathering, treating, processing, and transporting
The largest real-time customer intelligence solutions provider.